How to Delete a Facebook Page
If you have created a Facebook page that you no longer need or want, you can delete it by following these steps:
- Log in to Facebook and go to the page you want to delete.
- Click on “Settings” at the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and click on “Remove Page”.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the page. Click on “Delete [Page Name]”.
- Follow any additional prompts or instructions to complete the deletion process.
Note that deleting a Facebook page is permanent and cannot be undone. If you have any important content or information on the page, be sure to download or save it before deleting the page.